INSTAGRAM


Saturday, February 1, 2014

Trader Joe's and Whole Foods Grocery Haul!

What I Bought at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods This Week! 


I love seeing what other bloggers buy when they take their weekly trip to TJ's and Whole Foods Market. It inspires me to try new things and keeps me from being a creature of habit and only leaving with the same foods that I know are good over and over. 

Sometimes it's a matter of cost. Because these types of grocery stores are a little more expensive than your average grocery store, it makes taking the risk on the pricier items that you've never tried a little bit harder to do. 

What better way to share the foods you love, and get ideas on new foods to try, than to share a Grocery Haul! My husband, Reese makes a few cameos in this vlog, so I hope you enjoy that. He has a passion for health and food, and HEALTHY FOOD, which he will share a little bit with you all. This video may be a bit extensive, but we like to give our opinions on each item for you guys. I hope you enjoy this video and share your grocery hauls with us so we can see what foods you guys love and inspire us to try! 

Oh, and Happy February! 

XOXO,

Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment